EUROPEAN CO-PRODUCTIONS: PORTUGAL
After the success of the first edition held in 2019, European Co-Productions is back, in an online format, a space created by SEFF Industry to encourage and support co-productions between European countries. In addition, a series of panel discussions will delve into the analysis of the current situation and the challenges for the future. The Festival is hosting the second edition of the European Co-Productions meeting with Portugal as the guest country. The programme will take place over two days and will include a pitching session for the selected projects (5 Spanish and 5 Portuguese), a round table and one-to-one meetings between the selected projects and other professionals.
A International jury will give three awards:
· FESTIVAL DE SEVILLA AWARD: 5,000 € in cash for the development of the winning project
· ARTE SONORA ESTUDIOS AWARD: 5,000 € in post production services (editing and sound mixing)
· RTP AWARD: 10,000 € for broadcasting rights in RTP1 channel
- UM FILME DE FERNANDO RUIZ VERGARA by Concepción Barquero Artés (Azharmedia) www.azharmedia.com
- MAMACRUZ by Patricia Ortega (Acheron Films/La Claqueta PC/SPi) www.acheronfilms.net/ www.laclaqueta.com/ www.sp-i.pt/en
- LÉGUA by Filipa Reis /João Miller Guerra (Uma pedra no sapato) www.umapedranosapato.com
- AMANHÃ by Pedro Pinho (Terratreme) www.terratreme.pt
- PROJECTO GLOBAL by Ivo Ferreira (O som e a furia) www.osomeafuria.com
- A NOIVA/THE BRIDE by Sérgio Trefaut (Faux) www.faux.pt
- AMERICA by António Ferreira (Persona Non Grata Pictures) www.pngpictures.com
TUESDAY November 10th
15:00 to 16:00: Opening of the co-production forum and presentations by the Andalucía Film Commission, Spain Film Commission and Portugal Film Commission
16:00 to 18:45 Pitch projects
WEDNESDAY November 11th
10:00 to 11:45: Round table "So close, yet so far away"
12:00 European Co-Production Awards: Portugal
16:00 to 19:00 One-to-one meetings
Access to pitches: producers interested in the selected projects can contact firstname.lastname@example.org
All other activities will be carried out via Zoom.