Season Tickets are available online and at our ticket offices:
Exchange your season ticket for entrance tickets to the films you want to see from 31 October on line or at the box office!
POINTS OF SALE
- Cine Sur / Nervión Plaza (09.00 - 22.30 h.)
- Espacio Turina (Frid. 8 & Sat. 9: 11 - 14.00 h. / 17.30 - 20.30 h.; Sund. 10: 11 - 14 h.)
- Teatro Lope de Vega (11 - 14.00 h. / 17.30 - hasta la última proyección, exc. Sund.)
- Teatro Alameda (everyday from 1 h. before 1st show until the end). *November 17th is open from 1 h. before 1st show until the end).
- CineZona (Just for pick up of free tickets of CINE EN FAMILIA SHORTS from 2 days before the show).
GOOD TO KNOW!
If you buy online, you needn’t go to the box office. Print out your hometicket and go straight to the cinema entrance.
You can send the PDF to your cell phone, but the Festival is not responsible if your battery is flat, if you have no signal or the reader has problems reading the code on your phone screen. If you print out your entrance tickets, the queues will move faster, we appreciate your collaboration!
UNNUMBERED ENTRANCE TICKETS
YOU CAN’T CHANGE
Once you acquire your ticket it cannot be changed or returned.
SPECIAL GALAS NOT INCLUDED
With your season ticket you can acquire entrance tickets for general screenings and for those for accreditation holders.
ONE ENTRANCE TICKET PER SESSION
With your season ticket you can get one entrance ticket per session, with the exception of the Senior Season Ticket, which allows up to two entrance tickets so you can enjoy the film accompanied.
For the unemployed season ticket and entrance ticket, it is necessary to show your unemployment card from the SEPE at the cinema entrance or when buying at the box office.
DON’T WAIT UNTIL THE LAST MINUTE TO EXCHANGE YOUR TICKETS
Seating in the cinemas is limited, and you may find queues at the last minute, at both the entrance and the box offices.