Coming to the Festival (Season Tickets)
COMING TO THE FESTIVAL IS AS EASY AS GOING TO THE CINEMA, ONLY HERE, IN ADDITION TO BEING ABLE TO PURCHASE A SINGLE TICKET, WE OFFER YOU THE POSSIBILITY OF BUYING A PASS, WHICH YOU CAN USE TO SEE SEVERAL FILMS, WITH WHICH THE PRICE IS EVEN LOWER
shop now ONLINE!
(Limited numbers available)
shop now AT BOX OFFICE
Till Nov 4th
- mk2 CineSur Nervión Plaza: daily from 11 am to 9.30 pm.
- Teatro Lope de Vega: from 10 am to 2 pm / from 5.30 pm to 20.30 pm (Tuesday to Saturday).
From Nov 5th to 13th:
- mk2 CineSur Nervión Plaza: from half an hour before the first screening to last screening.
- Teatro Lope de Vega: from 10 am to 2 pm / from 5.30 pm* to 20.30 pm** (Monday to Saturday). *Screenings before 5.30 pm box office open from an hour before. **Screenings after 20.30 box office open till starting. Sunday: from an hour before the first screening.
- Teatro Alameda: daily from an hour before the first screening.
Nov 14th (winning screenings)
- Teatro Alameda: from an hour before the first screening.
With the purchase of the ticket you agree to comply with the necessary measures to prevent the spread of the COVID-19 disease. These measurements will be constantly updated according to the recommendations made by the competent health authorities
PRIORITISE ONLINE SHOPPING
Access the screenings with the ticket on your mobile. You don't need to print it.
IN PLENTY OF TIME
Access to the screennings will not be allowed once the session has started out of respect for other spectators.
NUMBERED ENTRANCE TICKETS
YOU CAN’T CHANGE
Once you acquire your ticket it cannot be changed or returned.
SPECIAL GALAS NOT INCLUDED
With your season ticket you can acquire entrance tickets for general screenings and for those for accreditation holders.
ONE ENTRANCE TICKET PER SESSION
With your season ticket you can get one entrance ticket per session, with the exception of the Senior Season Ticket, which allows up to two entrance tickets so you can enjoy the film accompanied.
For the unemployed season ticket and entrance ticket, it is necessary to show your unemployment card from the SEPE at the cinema entrance or when buying at the box office.
UNDER THREE YEARS OLD CHILDREN
Free entrance (in box office).
DOUBLE OR MULTIPLE SESSION SCHEDULES
Access to double or multiple sessions (made up of two titles or more) can only be done at the beginning of the first session.