MEASURES ADOPTED BY THE 18º SEVILLE FILM FESTIVAL
The Festival is well aware of the need to guarantee the safety of all visitors and has implemented a series of protective and hygienic measures that comply with the COVID-19 standards and protocols imposed by the health authorities.
- Always wear your mask.
- Seating capacity in compliance with current regulations.
- Numeration of seats in the screening rooms.
- Eating is not allowed in all screening rooms and activities.
- Sanitation and ventilation of rooms before and after each screening/activity.
- Reinforcement of cleaning and disinfection procedures in common spaces and bathrooms.
- Sanitizing and cleaning the ventilation systems.
- Hydroalcoholic gel dispensers at all locations.
- Safety distance indicators at access points and ticket offices.
- Protective screens at all public service points.
- Specific protection of the Festival team.
What to do
- Attend the screenings and/or other activities ahead of time.
- Respect your assigned seat.
- Always wear your mask.We recommend to use it outdoors as well.
- Sanitize your hands frequently.
- Always keep a safe distance and avoid crowds.
- Leave the room in an orderly manner and following the instructions of the festival staff.
- Follow the signs and the instructions of the festival team.
- Choose to buy online.
Keep on mind
- These measurements will be constantly updated according to the recommendations made by the competent health authorities.
- If you have symptoms compatible with COVID-19, please contact the health authorities at 900 400 061 (Andalusia).
- The Seville European Film Festival will collaborate with the health authorities in detecting and tracking any possible leads from people who may be affected by COVID-19.