Request period: until 30th October 2019. ACCREDITACION LINK
Reserved exclusively for professionals working in the film industry.
For only 35€, you have direct access to convocations and press conferences, industry and parallel activities which do not require prior registration, and also to screenings for accreditation holders. For other sessions, you can obtain 1 ticket per screening by presenting this accreditation at the box office.
There is a limited number of Professional accreditations.
Request period: until 30th October 2019.
The request for accreditation must be done exclusively online at the Festival website.
To complete the request process, it is necessary to attach a resume of your professional career. Before 1st November you will receive an e mail to inform you about the status of your request.
For further information contact us on:
RULES AND ACCESS
PROFESSIONAL accreditation entitles you to:
- Access to regular sessions, screenings for accreditation holders and mixed screenings (accreditation holders + public).
- Press conferences and meetings with filmmakers in the official festival hotel.
- Access to parallel activities that do not require prior registration, until venue is full.
- Access to industry activities that do not require prior registration, until venue is full.
- 1 ticket per session for regular screenings, on presentation of accreditation, up to a maximum of 30 sessions.
- No accreditation is valid for the opening gala, the closing gala or other special events. Access is via purchase of a ticket.
- Direct access to cinema for screenings for accreditation holders. Press have preference.
- Direct access to cinema for press conferences and meetings with the press. Press have preference.
- To access regular screenings, you can obtain tickets in advance on the festival website, up to 8th November. From 9th November it will be necessary to obtain 1 ticket per screening by presenting this accreditation at the box office of the official venues for screenings on the current day and the following day, up to 30 minutes before the screening.
Accreditation is personal and non-transferable, its misuse will result in it being withdrawn by the organisation.