Coming to the Festival (Season Tickets)
COMING TO THE FESTIVAL IS AS EASY AS GOING TO THE CINEMA, ONLY HERE, IN ADDITION TO BEING ABLE TO PURCHASE A SINGLE TICKET, WE OFFER YOU THE POSSIBILITY OF BUYING A PASS, WHICH YOU CAN USE TO SEE SEVERAL FILMS, WITH WHICH THE PRICE IS EVEN LOWER
(Limited numbers available)
GOOD TO KNOW!
Info to keep in mind
● Numbered tickets.
● Tickets must be exchanged for all sessions.
● Enter the cinema by showing your ticket on your mobile phone.
● Access to the cinema will not be allowed once the screening has begun.
● No exchanges or refunds are accepted.
● All venues have seats for people with reduced mobility
● The season ticket holder and the accreditation do not grant the right to exchange for admission to the opening gala.
● In order to be eligible for the Senior Season Ticket and Youth Season Ticket, you must have been born before 1962 or after 1996, respectively.
● Season Tickets allow the exchange of one ticket per session, with the exception of the Senior and Duo Season Tickets, which allow up to two tickets per session.
● Unemployed citizens who wish to benefit from the 20% discount can buy their season ticket at the box office, presenting their updated SEPE card.
● Both ticket purchases and season ticket exchanges are subject to the capacity of the venues.
● The festival is not responsible for the loss or theft of season passes or tickets.
● Those accredited can exchange their tickets online or at the box office starting on the 3rd of November and must enter the venues showing their accreditation along with their ticket.