PRESS AND GRAPHIC PRESS ACCREDITATION
Open the deadline to apply for your accreditation for the 17th Seville Festival:
Application deadline: from 6 to 30 October 2020
Apply for your accreditation through the following LINK
In order to complete the application process, you must attach the following documentation, upon applying for accreditation:
1. In case of accreditation in previous editions, the media organization/members must provide proof of their coverage of the Festival.
2. For digital media and/or specialized blogs: credentials stating informative nature, their impact as well as the number of visits, and a sample of some recently published work on cinematographic or cultural topics will be required.
3. For all media applicants: a coverage plan for the 17th SEFF must be submitted.
4. An updated photograph.
Upon submission, your application will be considered. You will receive an email before November 1st informing you of the status of your application.
Reserved exclusively for media representatives (written press, digital press, press agencies, television, specialized magazines and radio).
Guidelines and admission:
The PRESS accreditation is valid for access to press conferences and other press activities as well as to accredited and regular passes, upon previous ticket redemption, preferably online, or at the box office.
Access to the press conferences, meetings and events is subject to the protocol adopted by the festival at all times.
Being accredited does not guarantee access to the press conferences. The spaces will be conditioned by the capacity established by the health authorities.
To attend the screenings, you must exchange 1 ticket per session.
GRAPHIC PRESS accreditation:
Reserved exclusively for graphic journalists and camera operators/photographers.
You can attend all press conferences, photocalls, presentations and meetings with directors and actors in the different venues, taking the places indicated by the press department.
This accreditation does not allow access to screenings or galas.
- For the opening gala, the closing gala and other special events no accreditation is valid. Access will be granted only by purchasing a ticket.
- Acceptance of accreditation implies full agreement with the measures taken by the festival in regards to the COVID-19 pandemic.
- You must apply for accreditation exclusively online at the festivals website.
Accreditation is personal and non-transferable, its misuse will result in it being withdrawn by the organisation.
- The SEFF continues to work on all health and safety protocols to combat COVID-19 and ensure the protection of all. The measures and protocols adopted will be sent to all confirmed accreditors.
- The request for accreditation does not imply acceptance of the accreditation. Prior to 1st November you will receive an email to inform you about the status of your request.
- There is a limited number of Professional accreditations.
- The programme is subject to change due to circumstances arising from COVID-19.
For further information contact us on: email@example.com