Through your online professional accreditation, you will have access via streaming to this selection of SEFF Industry activities (subject to modifications due to changes in regulations caused by COVID-19):
- EXHIBITION: If you are interested in film exhibition and audience recruitment strategies, don't miss the opportunity to follow this talk by Javier Pachón, President of CineCiutat and Cinearte. The lecture is part of the workshop organized by Europa Cinemas "Strategies for reopening: Redesigning the experience in cinema", and aims to share approaches to redesigning the experience in cinemas and engaging with audiences.
- PRODUCTION: In the framework of the European Co-Productions project, which this year features Portugal as a guest country, various activities will be carried out, all of which you will be able to attend virtually:
- Pitching sessions, where ten projects will be presented, five of them Spanish and five Portuguese
- Round table "So close, so far away", a gathering in which producers and directors from ICA and ICAA are invited to participate in order to analyse the trajectory of co-productions between the two neighbouring countries, as well as the current panorama and the challenges for the future.
- If you are a producer looking for a co-production, you have the possibility to arrange one-to-one online meetings with 10 selected European Co-productions projects
- COACHING: The courses offered by Industria SEFF will also be available online. The panel discussions and masterclasses confirmed are:
- Women in Focus: AAMMA Masterclasses
- ACTION/FERA round table
- PROGRAMME: With your online accreditation, you will have access to a selection of the Festival's films on the FILMIN platform
It is important to remember that the number of Online Professional accreditations is limited.