Application deadline: 4th to 24th October 2017.
Proffesional Accreditation SEFF 2017
If you work in the film industry, you can not miss the Seville Film Festival - SEFF, where the most important authors and professionals of European cinema meet.
SEFF offers you, for 35 €, the opportunity to know the trends of independent and author cinema in Europe, get in touch with authors and professionals and be able to enjoy the best of European cinema.
The SEFF Professional Accreditation offers you:
· 30 tickets to attend film screenings of the Festival (general tickets or mixed passes)
· Direct access to press screenings (preferred press)
· Access to press conferences and meetings with filmmakers at the official hotel
· SEFF Industry activities (which do not require registration with third party organizations)
· Special cocktails for professionals
· SEFF Concerts
· Welcome pack with catalog
If you love movies, you can not miss this meeting in Seville with your European colleagues.
Application deadline: 4th - 24th October 2017.
Application for accreditation will be done exclusively through the following LINK. It is necessary to attach a resume of your professional career and a personal photo.
Before 30th October you will receive an e-mail informing you about your application status.
For further information, please contact:
Telephone: (+34) 955 474 485 | (+34) 671 640 266 from 10:00h to 14:00h , and from 17:00h to 19:30h .
Proffesional Accreditation is valid for:
• Access to regular, press and mixed screenings (public and press).
• Access to press conferences and meetings at the Festival's Official Hotel.
• Access to Parallel Activities (which do not require previous registration) until venue is full.
• Access to SEFF Industry activities (which do not require prior registration), until capacity is reached. More information on SEFF website.
• Any accreditation does not grant access to the opening and closing ceremonies and other special events, any accreditation is valid. Access through ticket sales.
Direct access to press screenings. Press have preference.
Direct access to press conferences and meetings. Press have preference.
For regular sessiones, you can exchange one admission ticket per session. You will access the cinema directly with the document issued for each admission.
From 26th of October to 2nd of November, tickets for all Festival could be acquired via online or at the ticket offices in the official screening venues.
From the 3rd of November, 1 ticket per screening can be acquired only at the ticket offices in the official screening venues, for screenings on the current day and the following day, in both cases up to half an hour before the screening.
Check Festival rules HERE.
Accreditation is personal and non-transferable. Incorrect use will result in its withdrawal by the organization.