FAQ + RULES
FAQ - FREQUENT DOUBTS AND QUESTIONS
WHEN DOES THE PROGRAMME COME OUT?
Coming soon. Stay tuned!
WHEN DO SEASON TICKETS AND INDIVIDUAL TICKETS GO ON SALE?
Season tickets will go on sale in the week of 16th October. On 30st October single tickets.
CAN I BUY SEASON TICKETS NOW? HOW MANY KINDS ARE THERE?
WHERE CAN I BUY TICKETS OR SEASON TICKETS?
You will find that dates at TICKETS tab.
HOW CAN I EXCHANGE MY SEASON TICKET?
We explain it to you on from 30st October.
DO I HAVE TO PRINT OUT THE TICKETS?
All spectators are asked to bring their tickets printed out. This is to help the public in general, the aim being to avoid queues at access points because it can happen that users have broken, blurred or scratched screens, telephones with a flat battery, etc., when there are many people waiting behind them who have to get in on time for their sessions, as once the film has begun there is no access to the cinema. Specifically, in the case of Nervión, at busy times a very large number of people have to be attended to in a matter of minutes. If for some justified cause you arrive with the entrance on your telephone, you will only be allowed into the cinema if the screen can be read clearly.
IF I AM 27 OR 60 IN DECEMBER, AM I ENTITLED TO GET A YOUNG OR SENIOR SEASON TICKET?
Yes. If you are 26 during the Festival, you fulfil the conditions for the Young season ticket. Likewise, if you are 60 in 2019, you’re eligible for a Senior season ticket.
CAN I BUY SEVERAL SEASON TICKETS AT THE SAME TIME?
You can buy as many season tickets as you wish, but they have to be acquired one by one because each one has a different reference number.
IF I’VE BOUGHT MY SEASON TICKET ON THE INTERNET, CAN I EXCHANGE MY TICKETS AT THE BOX OFFICE?
The exchange for tickets can be done both at www.festivaldesevilla.eu and at the Festival box offices.
IS THERE A LIMITED NUMBER OF SEASON TICKETS?
The organisation recommends that you acquire your season ticket before the Seville Festival begins so that you’re not left without seeing your favourite films. However, the sale of season tickets will continue once the Festival has started, until further notice.
DO I HAVE TO TAKE A PRINT OUT OF MY SEASON TICKET AS WELL AS THE ENTRANCE TICKET TO GET INTO THE CINEMA?
The organisation recommends that you take your printed season ticket in case the staff on the door need to consult any information.
CAN I BUY THE SEASON TICKET AT ANY OF THE BOX OFFICES DURING THE FESTIVAL?
In nothing otherwise is indicated on our website or on our networks, the season tickets will continue to be on sale normally on both the web and at Box Offices.
WHAT IS THE SEFF GIFT SEASON TICKET?
You can give a gift of cinema. We offer you the possibility of buying the SEFF Season Ticket and sending it to someone you love.
I HAVEN’T RECEIVED THE HOMETICKET OR THE PDF OF MY PURCHASE IN MY MAIL. WHAT DO I DO?
We regret the inconvenience. Please, fill your mail adress into this page. If the problem persists, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
CAN I RETURN OR CHANGE A TICKET OR A SEASON TICKET?
Once tickets and season tickets are acquired, no changes or returns are allowed, unless there is a modification in the programme or cancellation by the Seville Festival.
TICKETS FOR THE OPENING AND CLOSING GALAS: WHEN? WHERE HOW MUCH?
Tickets for the Opening Gala will go on sale both online and at the box office on 30st October. Those for the Closing Gala will go on sale once the Festival has started. The specific day will be announced beforehand on our website. The price for each is 6 euros.
I WORK IN THE FILM SECTOR: HOW CAN I OBTAIN PROFESSIONAL ACCREDITATION?
From the section "Accreditations".
IF I’M AN ACCREDITED PROFESSIONAL, HOW CAN I GET TICKETS?
For accredited professionals, exchange online and at box offices is available from the 30st. Also, you can exchange your tickets during the Festival, for sessions on the current day or the next one, up to 30 minutes before the screening.
IF I HAVE PRESS ACCREDITATION OR ACCREDITATION, HOW CAN I GET TICKETS?
These kinds of accreditations have access to a great number of press screenings exclusively for them. If you want to go to other screening that are not for the press, you can ask for your ticket at the box office on the day of the screening (up to 30 mins before) or for the next day. Normally, the screenings that are sold out are in the Official Section, and those films all have a press screening.
HOW CAN I ACCESS THE RENFE DISCOUNT?
With the season ticket or professional accreditation for the 15th Seville Festival. You have to write a mail to email@example.com from where you will be informed about the process to follow to obtain the discount.
WHERE ARE THE FILMS SCREENED?
The Seville Festival has three venues: Lope de Vega Theatre, Alameda Theatre and Cine/Sur Nervión-Plaza. You can find full information about each of them HERE
WILL WE HAVE THE GROTESQUE POPCORN MARATHON IN THIS EDITION?
Of course. It will be in the Alameda Theatre and two films will be premiered. The Marathon also has a musical performance. Tickets will go on sale on 30st October.
IS THERE ANY KIND OF PARKING DISCOUNT FOR THE #16FestivalSevilla SCREENINGS IN CINESUR NERVIÓN?
Yes, validate your parking ticket at the cinema entrance and you'll enjoy two free hours of parking.
SEVILLE FESTIVAL REGULATIONS
- ACCESS IS NOT ALLOWED ONCE THE SCREENING HAS STARTED out of respect for the spectators.
- Tickets for Festival screenings are not numbered, with the exception of tickets for the Opening and Closing Galas.
- It is recommended that you acquire or swap your tickets as early as possible to avoid queues and the loss of right to access because of delays caused by waiting.
- Both the purchase of tickets and swapping of season tickets are subject to the number of seats in the cinemas.
- Check the details on your ticket when you buy it. Once the ticket is acquired no changes or refunds will be allowed, with the exception of modifications in the programme or cancellation by the Seville Festival. In these cases, the amount will be repaid the same way it was paid or the ticket can be exchanged for another session at the box office of the venue where the incident has occurred.
- The festival is not responsible for the loss or theft of season tickets or single tickets.
- It is recommended that you take print-outs of tickets for access to Festival screenings. The organisation will not be responsible for any possible failures in reading digital tickets from mobile phones.
- Access for sessions described as Free Admission is obtained by collecting free tickets from the box office from 2 days before the screening (maximum of two tickets per person).
In addition to the general regulations, the following regulations apply to spectators with the Seville Festival season ticket:
- The season ticket is not an entrance ticket and therefore does not give direct access to Festival screenings. It is necessary to exchange the season ticket for single tickets at the Festival box offices or at www.festivalsevilla.eu
- In order to qualify for the Senior season ticket or Junior season ticket it is necessary to have been born up to 1959 or from 1993 onward, respectively.
- Season tickets cannot be exchanged for tickets to special galas (opening, closing and other special shows in the Lope de Vega), the re-screening of winning films or free screenings.
- Season tickets can be exchanged for one ticket per session, except for the Senior season ticket, which allows up to two tickets per session.
- Junior and Senior season ticket holders must present their I.D. at the access to the cinema.
- The unemployed who wish to benefit from the 20% discount can only buy their season ticket at the box offices and have to present their updated SEPE card.
In addition to the general regulations, the following regulations are applicable to Seville Festival accreditation holders:
- Accreditation is personal and non-transferable.
- Accreditation gives direct access to screenings for accreditation holders.
- For other sessions (general public, free admission and galas), they will have to exchange their tickets at the Official Festival Box Offices or at the Accreditation Holders Box Office from the day before the screening up to 30 minutes before it begins. They will follow the same order of access as the general public
- Accreditation holders must always carry their accreditation in a visible place.